Incentives are motivational or reward trips aimed at inspiring the performance of a company’s employees and sales team or aimed at building stronger relationships within the company or with its clients. For our Incentives we aim to WOW the participants with a custom made program designed to show off all the best features the chosen destination has to offer while bonding the group together though unique, unforgettable experiences. To add to the trip we also incorporate a whole host of activities such as safari, ballooning, sand boarding, surfing, interactive drumming, themed dinners, 4×4 challenges, cycling, cultural workshops. etc.
Here is a list of some of the Incentive Elements Southern Africa has to offer:
– Interact with a Local Community by helping a community project or a local NGO hand in hand with locals.
– Participate in an Interactive African Drumming session.
– Do a group Hot Air Balloon flight over a Game Reserve.
– Experience a top luxury Big Five Safari in an open Game Drive Vehicle.
– Enjoy Quad biking or Sand boarding on some of the biggest sand dunes in the world.
– Get to meet a Winemaker on his Wine Estate.
– Dive with Great White Sharks.
– Go an a nocturnal expedition in search of Sea Turtles and see how they lay their precious eggs on the eastern shores of Southern Africa.
– Experience an authentic Bush Braai Dinner in the Bush around a fire in the middle of a game reserve.
– Participate in an African arts and crafts workshop such as a Gumboot Dance workshop or a Zulu Beading workshop.
– Dine in some of the best fine dining restaurants in the world in exclusive locations such as an historic Wine Estate.
– Do a canoe safari on the upper Zambezi amongst hippos and elephants.
– Fly over the Victoria Falls in a helicopter.
– Have a sundowner cocktail on an exclusive terrace on the summit of Table Mountain.
– Embark on a 4×4 expedition to discover the Namib desert.
– Snorkel, explore and relax on an exclusive Tropical Island off the coast of Mozambique.
For more information or a proposal please contact Bonani Afrika here